The Love Pray Peace Project’s (LP3) mission is to provide a compassionate veteran centered retirement and living community, that will provide exposure to veterans and services through education, empowerment and housing services. We will carry out our mission with the 3 P’s: Power, Purpose and Platform.
Our Vision is to develop a community for our veterans and their families, that focuses on strengthening services and giving a voice to Veterans and their families.
“Providing Passion and compassionate veteran services at every encounter!”
Here's what we've accomplished so far!
- Long housing waiting lists: Vets compete at severe disadvantage) for beds with civilians
- Little or no availability to access on-site services and benefits information.
- Little/no access to financial assistance due to prior credit histories or govt./financial institution barriers.
- The current stage of the proposed Veteran’s Palace is in the idea stage. There are similar programs in the VA Palo Alto Health Care System. No ALF for veterans.
- Priority, vet-specific housing availability.
- Qualification & application assistance for Pension & Fiduciary, Compensation, Home loan guaranty, vocational rehab & employment, education, insurance, appeals & notice of disagreements, & Widows & Survivors Pension application process.
- Financial literacy classes, planning, budgeting, and life insurance assessments; credit assistance & repair.
- Access to Adult Day Center (Veteran’s Palace):
- Place to come and go, meet and engage with others
- Provide shelter for the homeless
- An assisted/independent living area which may include spouse, and of course the skilled nursing facility.
HERE'S THE BEST PART OF MAKING A DONATION TO LP3...
You contribute to a great cause that helps provide our nation's heroes with valuable services they deserve, and they will receive a token of your appreciation. And YOU will receive a token of our appreciation as well, to help spread the word to others! It's truly a win, win, win!
Or, if you prefer to make a larger donation, please
Or to learn more, please email us at email@example.com. In any event, we would love hearing from you!