The Love Pray Peace Project (LP3) is intentional in ensuring that veterans have access to staple needs to help them become thriving, productive citizens in our country.
We prioritize our nation’s heroes acute needs and work tirelessly to help them reach necessary and complete wellness; our three pillars to achieve this include:
- Affordable and Safe Housing
- Financial Literacy
- Veteran benefits (federal or state level)
Our model is unique and progressive, as we first provide the most essential life necessity before anything else, HOUSING. LP3’s primary goal is to guarantee our veterans are prepared and empowered to successfully transition into civilian life — without ever regressing. We implement community-centered initiatives to carry out our LP3 mission, Power, Purpose and Platform.
The Love Pray Peace Project envisions our front-line soldiers and their families having an opportunity to voice their concerns for their needs in the civilian world without judgement. With your help, we can strengthen + uplift their voices to achieve our common goal, while “Providing passion and compassionate veteran services at every encounter!”
Here's what we've accomplished so far!
- Long housing waiting lists: Vets compete at severe disadvantage) for beds with civilians
- Little or no availability to access on-site services and benefits information.
- Little/no access to financial assistance due to prior credit histories or govt./financial institution barriers.
- The current stage of the proposed Veteran’s Palace is in the idea stage. There are similar programs in the VA Palo Alto Health Care System. No ALF for veterans.
- Priority, vet-specific housing availability.
- Qualification & application assistance for Pension & Fiduciary, Compensation, Home loan guaranty, vocational rehab & employment, education, insurance, appeals & notice of disagreements, & Widows & Survivors Pension application process.
- Financial literacy classes, planning, budgeting, and life insurance assessments; credit assistance & repair.
- Access to Adult Day Center (Veteran’s Palace):
- Place to come and go, meet and engage with others
- Provide shelter for the homeless
- An assisted/independent living area which may include spouse, and of course the skilled nursing facility.
HERE'S THE BEST PART OF MAKING A DONATION TO LP3...
You contribute to a great cause that helps provide our nation's heroes with valuable services they deserve, and they will receive a token of your appreciation. And YOU will receive a token of our appreciation as well, to help spread the word to others! It's truly a win, win, win!
Or, if you prefer to make a larger donation, please
Or to learn more, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In any event, we would love hearing from you!